Re: didn't see "md5 mismatch" error on today's Rawhide noarch packages

On 10/07/2009 07:25 AM, Andre Robatino wrote:
> There was at least one noarch package in today's Rawhide updates, and I
> didn't see the usual "md5 mismatch" error when rebuilding the RPMs.
> Does this mean that they are now being built on a little endian arch
> (probably Intel), and if so, will this be done consistently from now on?
>  (At least until xz is changed to generate the same compressed output on
> big endian.)

XZ upstream was informed of this problem and we have now inherited the
fix.

---

Wed Oct 07 2009 Jindrich Novy
4.999.9-0.1.20091007.beta
- update to 4.999.9beta
- sync with upstream to generate the same archives on machines with
different
  endianess
---

Rahul