Re: Retiring ksensors, possibly id3lib as well?

On 10/07/2009 03:37 PM, Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
Lyos Gemini Norezel wrote:

I believe the time has come to retire ksensors.
ksensors never sensed anything

it is an old kde3 program that has been superseded by a
nice kde4 system monitor plasmoid

keeping kde3 programs that aren't absolutely essential,
for which a kde4 program already exists, is very
confusing and causes for things not to work

LOL... I find it to still be fully functional on the rare occasions
I actually fire it up . Of course... I actually use gnome ;-) .

At any rate, since it has been 'superseded', as you say, I'm going to
guess there's not going to be any objection to retiring ksensors.

Never-the-less, I will wait until Friday, like I said, to actually retire it.

Lyos Gemini Norezel
begin:vcard
fn:Lyos Norezel
n:Norezel;Lyos
org:GBES, LLC
adr:;;;;Ohio;;United States
email;internet:Lyos GeminiNorezel gmail com
title:Computer Repair Technician
note;quoted-printable:"Those who hunt monsters beware, lest they become monsters themselves.Ify=
	ou stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you." --Nietzsch=
	e=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Mundus Vult Decipi et Decipiatur -- Latin Proverb
version:2.1
end:vcard