Re: Retiring ksensors, possibly id3lib as well?

On 10/07/2009 04:39 PM, Eric Sandeen wrote:
I'd say that if/when problems crop up you could revisit it. Maybe the reason it's been idle for so long is that it's simple/done/perfect and could just stay that way. :)

If you have any need for a comaintainer I'd be glad to though in any case.

Need? Not really.

Though I would love to have another set of eyes on this program.

So in this case '$want = yes, while $need = no' ;-)

-Eric

Lyos Gemini Norezel
begin:vcard
fn:Lyos Norezel
n:Norezel;Lyos
org:GBES, LLC
adr:;;;;Ohio;;United States
email;internet:Lyos GeminiNorezel gmail com
title:Computer Repair Technician
note;quoted-printable:"Those who hunt monsters beware, lest they become monsters themselves.Ify=
	ou stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you." --Nietzsch=
	e=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Mundus Vult Decipi et Decipiatur -- Latin Proverb
version:2.1
end:vcard