How about releasing an update of xorg-x11-drv-intel for Fedora 11

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 07:28:10 UTC 2009

Mail Lists, Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:26:08 -0400:
>  I dont have this hardware - but just a question - why not just upgrade
> to upstream (2.6.32 would be nice in  a couple of days ... ) ?

I guess because F11 is considered stable release? I don't know really,
but I would just add a banal observation that every hour spend on
backporting stuff to F11 (and from Adam's answer it seems to require many
many hours) cannot be spent on making Rawhide-soon-to-be-F12 more stable
and useful.

Matěj