If you are building a dbus/PolicyKit "mechanism" please tell SELinux developers about it.

Remember if you need to build a tool that will run partially as root, we would like to write policy to confine it.  A badly written Dbus activation service, can be just as dangerous as a badly written setuid application.  We need to have SELinux confinement on the "root" portion of your application.

Dan