Re: How about releasing an update of xorg-x11-drv-intel for Fedora 11

It's Friday, so I'll allow myself to digress -

Ilyes Gouta wrote:

think that the has_gem thing is exported for X11 and Xv user-space
through a GEM ioctl property and it doesn't interfere with the rest of

Whenever I see " GEM " I get weird DOS GUI flashbacks, and they hurt.
Couldn't they have called it something else ?
( Not expecting an answer )

--
Charles Dostale