Re: thunderbird upgrade - wtf?

On 10/11/2009 03:41 AM, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
I don't think so. Not willing to put words in Jeff's mouth, but I don't
think he was discussing the UI changes of Thunderbird. I took it as he was rather
discussing the upgrade process within Fedora.

So.... never ship beta software? That nixes a lot of Fedora packages.

FWIW, I felt the disruption in my workflow as well. All of a sudden, TB
almost freezed my computer, eating ~ 1GB of memory (OK, I have a lot of
emails but still) and all that, in F-11 which is a stable version of the distro.

I think this is the right forum to discuss how we can avoid or a least
manage users workflow disruption within stable versions of our distro.

Heavily patch all TB 3.0 to act like TB 2.0? That seems silly, don't you think?

This is *not* the right forum. There is a right forum[1].

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/community/developer-forums.html#dev-apps-thunderbird