Re: libprojectM Packaging Problem

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:33:12 -0400, Jameson wrote:

My current attempt at their SVN code can be found at:
http://www.vtscrew.com/libprojectM-1.2.0r1295-9.fc11.src.rpm

Patch attached. Do the same for any other directories where it may be
necessary.

SET (CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -fPIC")
SET (CMAKE_C_FLAGS "${CMAKE_C_FLAGS} -fPIC")

This seems fishy. Why is adding -fPIC needed (i.e. why is CMake not taking care of this)?

--
Matthew
"The government is not trying to destroy Microsoft, it's simply seeking to compel Microsoft to obey the law. It's quite revealing that Mr. Gates equates the two." -- A government official