Re: How about releasing an update of xorg-x11-drv-intel for Fedora 11

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:58:45 +0200, Kevin wrote:

> We really need some stricter enforcement against stuff sitting in testing
> forever.

Rather we need some rules against such mindset.

We don't guarantee anything about updates-testing. It's a place where
to test potential updates/upgrades. And if a test-update is still without
sufficient karma points (either positive or negative) for several weeks,
it may stay in updates-testing for a longer time. IMO, that's a good
thing.