Re: thunderbird upgrade - wtf?

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 09:37 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 09:27 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > >
> > > The problem isn't GLODA and smart folders, it's that we have no process in
> > > place to identify and deal with problems like this before it's too late.
> >
> > Aside from updates-testing you mean, where people can test potential
> > updates and give feedback as to how they work on their systems?
> >

> Fat lot of good it's doing.
>
> 	-Mike

And that's a people problem more than a process problem.  If nobody
tests it in updates-testing, then how is the maintainer to know that it
is problematic?  Certainly not solvable with even more repos for testing
content...

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)