Re: Updates-testing

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Alex Hudson wrote:

On 14/10/09 16:47, Seth Vidal wrote:
yum downgrade pkgname

it works fine for the simple-ish cases.

If that works, then gravy. I can't admit to having tried it in the past - although, I'm not really a yum user, I use packagekit, and indeed pk whines at me to turn off the legacy software when I run yum ;)

That's pretty amusing considering PK cannot do much of anything on fedora w/o yum. It can't even fetch repodata.

Ideally, for me, this would be something pk can trigger (and maybe give me a way of contributing to the testing karma at the same time - that would rock).

Then file an RFE with the PK folks.

-sv