thunderbird upgrade - wtf?

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 17:18:47 UTC 2009

On 10/14/2009 05:21 AM, Steve Dickson wrote:
> On 10/13/2009 09:56 AM, Christopher Aillon wrote:
>>
>> Not everyone had issues with the indexing so that seemed to slip past
>> testing.  It was a change, but didn't seem to disrupt things, so we let
>> it slide.
> Not to pile on, believe me I know painful change is... 8-) but...

> So for you to say indexing "didn't seem to disrupt things" is simply
> inaccurate... It was a major disruption and a complete waste of time...

I hold by what I said.  "Not everyone had issues."  Specifically, the
people that were testing didn't have issues.  Thus, "it didn't seem to
disrupt things".  I realize that you and others have issues/disruptions.
  That is why we're looking at addressing it now that the problems are
known.  I can't predict the future, I can only react to things I know about.