Re: thunderbird upgrade - wtf?

On 10/14/2009 05:21 AM, Steve Dickson wrote:
On 10/13/2009 09:56 AM, Christopher Aillon wrote:

Not everyone had issues with the indexing so that seemed to slip past
testing.  It was a change, but didn't seem to disrupt things, so we let
it slide.
Not to pile on, believe me I know painful change is... 8-) but...

So for you to say indexing "didn't seem to disrupt things" is simply
inaccurate... It was a major disruption and a complete waste of time...

I hold by what I said. "Not everyone had issues." Specifically, the people that were testing didn't have issues. Thus, "it didn't seem to disrupt things". I realize that you and others have issues/disruptions. That is why we're looking at addressing it now that the problems are known. I can't predict the future, I can only react to things I know about.