thunderbird upgrade - wtf?

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 14 22:53:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Luke Macken wrote:

> I think there are many things we can do within Bodhi & Fedora Community
> to better facilitate testing updates.  For example, I think we should do
> a better job of emphasizing the importance of certain updates in the
> queue, especially security updates with little or no karma.

Before we go working on the karma system - is it doable to add some fields
so we can denote critical path pkgs?

If I know there is a place for the data, I can get you quick code to
produce the list given any set of pkgs as soon as tomorrow. Hell, It is
already written, iirc.

It seems like critpath is more important in bodhi than karma, to me.

-sv