What to do if a deprecated license is used? nescc java files with intel license

Hiyas,

I looked into packaging the nesc compiler
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/nescc) and I noticed that it uses the
deprecated intel license for some java files:
http://nescc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nescc/nesc/COPYRIGHT?revision=1.2&view=markup
http://nescc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nescc/nesc/INTEL-LICENSE?revision=1.1&view=markup

I opened a bug in their bug tracking system for this:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2879881&group_id=56288&atid=480036

The Intel license is OSI approved, but deprecated and therefore
currently not allowed for Fedora afaics:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing#Bad_Licenses
Btw. it's a "should not", so maybe it is ok, nevertheless. Or it should
be a "must not" guideline, e.g. because it also affects non OSI approved
liceneses afaics.

Btw. is someone else interested in packaging nescc? I would happily
welcome a co-maintainer or become a co-maintainer, since I do not yet
have experience with it.

Regards
Till