Re: tagging of non critical path package into F-12?

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 09:03 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> It took me a little while to find your tag request:
>
>   https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/2448
>
> I've found my tag requests have all been acted on quickly, so I'm
> guessing it's just a matter of someone in rel-eng finding the time to
> get to yours.

More of what Josh said.  We entered release candidate phase,
so /nothing/ gets changes unless it is a release blocker.  Hopefully we
can sign off on the release candidate today and move on toward final
release (and I'll process all the pending tags for final)

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!