Re: tagging of non critical path package into F-12?

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 17:44 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> I would be nice to have a "tomorrow's rawhide will be the last
> opportunity to get things tagged into the beta" email. If there was
> one I missed it and the amount of extra work it has cost me due to
> having to spin up repos and answer people's direct emails of "this is
> broken" would have been nice, the time it has taken me is time I don't
> exactly have at the moment.

Problem is we don't know when that will happen.  Every day after the
freeze could be that day, it just depends on the status of the blocker
bug.  Once all the blockers are clear, we enter release candidate phase.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!