Re: Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

2009/10/16 Till Maas <opensource till name>:

> You may also want to think about whether you really find it great that
> there's sexism on the internet, because you might have confused it with
> sexual content.

No, I meant sexism. I thought, that sexism is modern trend nowadays,
since almost every OSS-related rss-feed is full of "Sexism in OSS"
articles.

And yes, I forgot about racism, also.

You see, I personally prefer to live in the society with some level of
aggressively thinking and speaking minorities, rather than in dark
ages of censorship, brainwashing and hypocrisy.

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.