removing icqnd from licq package

Hi,
I'd like to remove icqnd (the gtk gui for licq) from licq package. It's unmaintained for a few years and I think there are better gtk clients for icq so it doesn't worth the effort of maintaining it and make it compile with the latest licq. So if anyone has some arguments why to keep it then let me know, otherwise I'll update the licq to latest version and drop the icqnd - I'm also willing to give this package to another interested developer.

Jirka
begin:vcard
fn:Jiri Moskovcak
n:Moskovcak;Jiri