Re: Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

Steven James Drinnan (steven scc hk) said:
> I will file  a ticket.
>
> But my point was the image of Fedora.Does Fedora want be associated with
> software vendors that use this type of language?

There are worse things in the package collection, alas, depending on your
point of view.

In any case, gestikk is not installed by default, and is not listed in a group
to be selected in the GUI. If upstream maintains this sort of attitude
towards the strings they ship, I'm fairly sure it never will be installed by
default.

Bill