Re: What to do if a deprecated license is used? nescc java files with intel license

http://nescc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nescc/nesc/COPYRIGHT?revision=1.2&view=markup
> http://nescc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nescc/nesc/INTEL-
LICENSE?revision=1.1&view=markup

Are you sure it's really using the deprecated license? The INTEL-LICENSE
file above doesn't have that added "Export Laws" paragraph which the
deprecated:
http://opensource.org/licenses/intel-open-source-license.php
has, so to me it seems to be just regular BSD.

        Kevin Kofler