Re: Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Haïkel Guémar <karlthered gmail com> wrote:

It's not really that offensive (sexist, racist, homophobic etc...), it's
not installed by default so it won't hurt our image. Anyone offended
should go complain to upstream, Fedora maintainers have no time to waste
on such petty issues.
If you don't like it, don't yum it first.

H.

+1, best said yet.

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org