Re: the mass rebuild and i586 rpms?

Hi,

On 10/19/2009 09:20 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi All,

I thought with the mass rebuild the i586 rpms were suppose to be gone
but it seems the F-12 repository still has quite a few of them. Are
the old packages that should have been blocked, ones that's that
weren't rebuilt for some reason or something that I've just missed?

Peter

Most probably those are the packages which failed during the mass rebuild...there are still plenty of them:

http://mjakubicek.fedorapeople.org/need-rebuild.html

Regards,
Milos