Re: Passing on ownership for a package...

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
Is there any process for handing over package ownership? I have a
package that I'm wanting to give to another maintainer. Can I simply
reassign ownership to him, or is there something else needed first?

Thanks.

Orphan it in pkgdb, and he can then take ownership. Might take a little bit to update. If he/she is already comaintainer, I think they just automatically move into the maintainer spot.

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love