Re: [Fwd: Junior Jobs]

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 08:32:56AM +0200, Miroslav Suchý wrote:

> [...]

I would like to have something like this, too. But currently more an
easy way to "ask a provenpackager for help" for anything, even trivial
issues. So that packagers that do not currently have the time to look
into something flag the bug report and there is a list for
provenpackers to go through and fix the issues.

Regards
Till