Re: Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Steven James Drinnan <steven scc hk> wrote:

Well any ideas, for me Package Kit would be the way to go. Then users
could add the packages or groups to the exclude list. Maybe an extra
password (optional) for parents / supervisors.

Or like was mentioned  a way to create a YUM exclude list.

Stop this bickering lets try and solve an issue.

Steven

It's probably abusing the system and breaks a million guidelines, but what about making a "no-offensive-packages" package that explicitly conflicts with a list of offensive packages?