Re: Fedora 12 Beta

Dne 21.10.2009 12:31, Michał Piotrowski napsal:
I just installed F12 Beta. Here are some thoughts

Hello,
Thank you for testing the Beta.

1 - during the first boot smolt panicked - there was an error related
to time zones in python-sitepackages or something like that.
2 - I tried to reboot the system - ctrl + alt + del, but it stopped on
process termination
3 - after reboot system wanted my root password for partition check -
after I pressed each key, the system gave me a communicate about wrong
password
I guess this is a plymouth bug. I disabled it in grub conf and system
works correctly. Is there any chance to completely remove plymouth
from the system? (even from initrd)
4 - F12 boots really slow on my laptop
http://www.stardust.webpages.pl/files/tmp/bootchart.png something
wrong is happening while udev loading
5 - default gnome sound scheme is terrible

Have you file Bugzilla tickets for any of these issues? If not yet, please do so and provide more detailed information if possible.

Thanks,
Michal