Re: Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009, Bill Nottingham wrote:

Darryl L. Pierce (dpierce redhat com) said:
You're correct in that removing the KDE group attempts to remove the
NetworkManager-gnome rpm. I remembered uninstalling KDE also removed
NetworkManager-gnome which borked my laptop until I re-installed the
RPM. That's something that should be fixed.

I believe the documented solution is 'groupremove is bad and does not
usually do what you want', FWIW.

groupremove does exactly what it says it will do - if we need to revisit then it'd be nice if we did it in such a way that we don't break everyone else.

-sv