On updates to stable releases

I don't really want to revive the thread about automake 1.11, but I do
want to point out that it did break actual buildability:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1761549&name=build.log

Please, people.  Don't update things in stable releases just for fun.
Particularly if your package is part of the build environment for
something else.  I don't care if it bills itself as "just a bugfix
release"; that's how you know it's lying.

- ajax