Unable to download Fedora 12 beta using jigdo

Hi,
I'm trying to download F12 beta DVD x86_64 iso using jigdo (I've used jigdo to download previous versions too). It successfully downloaded all files, but it doesn't accept downloaded install.img file and tries to download it again and again. I've tried downloading install.img several times (also using stand alone download applications) but jigdo doesn't accept any of them. As a result, jigdo doesn't compose the final .iso image because of 1 missing file. Does anybody have any ideas about the reason of failure? Has anybody downloaded F12 beta x86_64 using jigdo successfully?

Thanks,
Hedayat