Re: Fwd: Request to update ATi OSS driver for Fedora 12

To Tomasz,

Thank you! I have enabled compiz with ati oss drivers.

To Adam Williamson

Oh..So I need to remove radeonhd driver in my box. RadeonHD seems to be one part of xorg-x11-drv-ati. They provides the same things to ati users. But radeonhd only stand for R500/R600 later.

Yes, When rolling up and down in the gnome-terminal. I move up my mouse but the scroll bar still stay at there for about 0.5 seconds to 1 seconds. You can feel delay obviously. But I do not try to disable KMS. Let me try it and report the problem to here.

--
<url>http://www.liangsuilong.info</url>
Fight for freedom!!!!(3F)