Fedora with Universal Binaries?

Hello,

I just saw this article about an effort to create Universal binary style ELF binaries for Linux, and I thought that this would be something to watch, so that Fedora could integrate both x86-32 and x86-64 into single DVD sets.

http://icculus.org/fatelf/

There is even a proof of concept VM of Ubuntu 9.04 that has both 32-bit and 64-bit kernels and all the apps compiled as FatELF binaries