Re: the mass rebuild and i586 rpms?

On 22.10.2009 03:39, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Milos Jakubicek wrote:
Most probably those are the packages which failed during the mass
rebuild...there are still plenty of them:

http://mjakubicek.fedorapeople.org/need-rebuild.html

That list is out of date. I fixed clutter-gtkmm to build a while ago because
it had broken dependencies, and the fixed build got tagged into dist-f12
already (and dist-f13 inherits it from there too).

Strange, I added dist-f12-updates-candidate (instead of dist-f12-openssl) to the list and the package got off the list...

Milos