Re: Packaging Survey - May 2009

Orion Poplawski wrote:
On 10/23/2009 10:08 AM, Gerry Reno wrote:
Oops. I take that back. There are rpms in the download lists for other
Linux versions but looks like only .tar.gz for CentOS.

Anyway, I trying to install eucalyptus on Fedora 11 and here is what I
think the prerequisites are when installing all controllers on one node:

yum install java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel ant ant-nodeps libvirt
libvirt-devel curl libcurl-devel httpd httpd-devel apr apr-devel openssl
openssl-devel dhcp m2crypto

I'll see if I can get it installed.

Looks like building from source may use customized versions of axis2/c rampart/c and libvirt. Doesn't look like axis2/c or rampart/c are in Fedora.

Ok, there are rpms for CentOS 5.3. They packaged them inside the .tar.gz download file. In the deps directory there are rpms for axis2 and rampart. I don't see any srpms yet.