the mass rebuild and i586 rpms?

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Sat Oct 24 00:37:57 UTC 2009

OK, I took the 3 hours today and went through the packages which have
not been submitted at all for building:

On 22.10.2009 19:29, Quentin Armitage wrote:

> Not submitted for rebuild (65)
> ==============================

I've successfully rebuilt (and requested tagging for dist-f12):

- at first try:

Perlbal
PyAmanith
PyKDE
PyQuante
PySBIG
PySolFC
PySolFC-cardsets

- after some torturing (some packages had quite damaged F-12 and devel
branches due to some weird errors during the mass rebuild, spec files
and/or sources were not copied and/or not cvsadded and/or not tagged +
trivial build failures):

eclipse-setools
eqntott
icoutils
olpc-kbdshim
python-psyco
snake
unetbootin

Rebuilt recently by sb else:
OpenEXR_CTL
OpenEXR_Viewers
PerceptualDiff
Pixie
Pound
django-typepad

Newpackage (some of them even for months!):
ccss
education-bookmarks
gdata-sharp
gnome-globalmenu
luci
netplug
perl-Tk-ProgressBar-Mac
pyhton-utmp
python-decorator3
python-typepad
rubygem-extlib
rubygem-mixlib-cli
rubygem-mixlib-config
rubygem-mixlib-log
rubygem-systemu
sblim-cim-client2
tomcatjss
trac-tickettemplate-plugin
vanessa_logger
volpack
x11vnc
yum-plugin-download-order
zikula-module-filterutil

Alpha-only:
aboot

IA64-only:
elilo
prctl

s390-only:
libica
openssl-ibmca

sparc-only:
piggyback
prtconf
silo
xorg-x11-drv-sunbw2
xorg-x11-drv-suncg14
xorg-x11-drv-suncg3
xorg-x11-drv-suncg6
xorg-x11-drv-sunffb
xorg-x11-drv-sunleo
xorg-x11-drv-suntcx

Failing:
fonts-hebrew-fancy
(https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/2680)
libgtk-java
(seems like skasal forgot to cvsadd his patch)
perl-Perl-Critic
(waiting for tagging perl-PPI)
ssmtp
(don't know why it is on the list, need to consult)

Milos