Re: orphaning (eol) gtk-qt-engine

I should add that, for the first time ever, the slider
bars work! They don't flicker and disappear and reappear.
This is looking very good. Colours are a minor touch,
icing on the cake.

By the way, colours on old kde3 apps doesn't work,
either, despite enabling for non-kde4 applications in
system settings (kftpgrabber) - I can see it already:
file a bug report :-)