Re: the mass rebuild and i586 rpms?

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 02:37:57AM +0200, Milos Jakubicek wrote:

> Newpackage (some of them even for months!):
> python-decorator3

Please do not rebuild this one.  It's currently just a forwards compat
package for EL-5.  I'll dead.package the devel package soon.

> zikula-module-filterutil

Please do not rebuild this one either.  I imported and built it for EL-5 for
someone I'm mentoring on packaging because we need it for Fedora Insight.
I'll be using building of the package for F-12 as part of mentoring when we
can both clear up some time.

-Toshio