OpenSER / Kamailio

Hi there,
I'm just starting to play with my SIP Phones using OpenSER.
I was wondering why there have been no updates to the OpenSER package
since it was renamed to Kamailio in version 1.4.0?
I did however notice that version 1.4.0 in fact is of an earlier date
than version 1.3.4 (which still is named OpenSER and is in Fedora).

So is there an actual difference between OpenSER and Kamailio - other
than the name - that prevents us from replacing the OpenSER package with
a Kamailio package. Or is it just that nobody has submitted a review
request for Kamailio yet?

Felix