Re: Rawhide install nfs fails

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009, Mike Chambers wrote:

I mirror rawhide on a F11 box, that I normally nfs mount from a rawhide
running system.  Tried to do an nfs based install from rawhide 2 days
ago and it failed, but installing via http from outside source (I don't
have http setup on the box) worked. So I guess I am asking is if nfs
based installs currently work, or at least do they work if the host is
an F11 box and the client will be a new rawhide box?

I tried installing the F12 beta a couple of days ago, and couldn't get that to work over nfs even with some of the suggested workarounds, so switched to http.

	Michael Young