Re: rpms/python-mpd/F-10 python-mpd.spec,1.2,1.3 sources,1.2,1.3

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> And once again, the bodhi update requests for these updates don't try to
> explain what changes come with these updates. They are only marked as "bug
> fix" updates with no notes that give details.

Right, we really need some enforcement against this practice.

I have no issues with updates getting pushed (unless they're as useless as
this one), but I do want to know what changed!

And a hint: if you don't know what to fill in, ask yourself whether the
update is worth pushing at all. (But don't refuse to push something just
because you're too lazy to fill in the update details, either!)

        Kevin Kofler