Re: Looking into LLVM

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
> Actually, the ABI issue is only if you use the C code generator, not the
> native ones.

I'm not sure I understand.  How can LLVM-C be ABI-incompatible with plain GCC-C?

I thought that C doesn't have any crazy name or symbol or virtual
table mangling.  The stuff should just work, right?

Does that mean that I can't write a GTK program and compile with
LLVM-C, since I can't link to the GTK libraries?