Re: Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS (in Rawhide) is about to happen

> That is one of the valid options, but I would think it would better if
> the server owner did that tweak, than an nfs-utils update, no?

I'm not suggesting that you do an update that just tweaks config files in
%post or anything like that.  I'm suggesting you make the out-of-the-box
behavior with configs people use today do something useful.  Claiming to
support v4 is not useful if it doesn't really work.