Re: Fedora with Universal Binaries?

On 10/22/2009 10:22 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>> 32 bits will be here for a long, long time, of course
>
> At most 29 years. 32-bit GNU/Linux doesn't support dates beyond 2038.

This only actually means we've got 29 years to extend time_t .

--
        Peter

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that
the parts you are  reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all
means, do not use a hammer.
		-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925