Re: Simplify non-responsive maintainers policy Part 2

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009, Adam Williamson wrote:

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 09:28 +0100, Steven Whitehouse wrote:
way to deal with this issue, the simplest solution would be to have a
word with someone in HC and ask them to add to their standard list of

Note for non-RH'ers: HC = Human Capital, what most places call Human
Resources.

(personally I'm not sure which one sounds more like Soylent Green,
they're both pretty bad :>)

I'm pretty sure they are called People and Brand. Not Human Capital anymore.

-sv