Re: RFC: proposed macro deffinitions for F-13

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 12:40 -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Id like to get some feedback on the patches that i'm proposing for F-13.
> quite a few packages that need to deal with differences between 32bit/64bit  or
> multilib arches have defines for the appropriate arches.  sometimes incomplete
> since they don't include secondary arches.
>
> I wanted to get some feedback. and see if there are other cases we should add.

+%multilib32 sparc sparcv8 sparcv9 sparcv9v ppc s390
+%multilib64 x86_64 sparc64 sparc64v ppc64 s390x

Remind me what the asymmetry is for here?  Why is %{ix86} not in
%{multilib32} ?

In general I'd kind of prefer to see headers modified to use gcc's
predefines for __SIZEOF_LONG__ and friends instead, but I'll take what I
can get.

- ajax