Re: Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS (in Rawhide) is about to happen

It sounds like you are saying that there is no way to export the same
host filesystems with the same client-perceived names under v4 as was
being done before under v[23].  Is that really true?

My old /etc/exports is:

/mirror                        *(ro,insecure,sync,mp,all_squash)

So clients mount server:/mirror to see my /mirror directory's contents.
No other /foo directory is exported or visible at all to clients, and
that's how it should stay.

How do I get the same results for v4 clients?

Thanks,
Roland