Feature request: AMD K10 thermal sensors

Hi,

since a year or so the AMD K10 thermal sensors module (k10temp) seems to
be floating around  the web. I would appreciate some kernel packager
integrating it into the fedora 11 stock kernel - since without it I can
not build (and trust!) a silent cooling system.

Any plans on this issue?

regards

Christoph