Re: texlive 2009 - should set TEXMFCNF?

2009/10/29 Jindrich Novy <jnovy redhat com>:
> Currently I'm trying to not to replace any package that has a separate
> upstream and is already packaged separatelly in Fedora.

IMO I think we'd be better off adopting the texlive versions of the
packages, rather than doing a half-and-half job on this by packaging
individual upstreams. The reason being that Fedora then benefits from
the integration and testing work done by the texlive team. The texlive
xdvipdfmx, for example is (I think), ahead of the 0.4 "upstream"
release.

J.