2009-10-22 - Power Management Test Day report

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 18:10:12 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 14:40 +0100, Phil Knirsch wrote:
> Here a short report from the Power Management Fedora Test day on
> 10/22/09 [1]. First of all many thanks to all the people who
> participated in it and who reported their findings.

> For the next testday we already plan to expand that idea and include the
> automated upload script which will make it even easier for the testers.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-10-22

Thanks very much for running the Test Day and organizing it so expertly!
It's great to have the process running smoothly enough that we can get
events off the ground like this with almost no direct management being
done by QA, and great to know the system is valuable for you.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey