Re: Fwd: Request to update ATi OSS driver for Fedora 12

On 10/29/2009 09:09 AM, Liang Suilong wrote:
> And then, Tom 'spot' Callaway has not pushed a new upgrade for chromium
> browser. But I do not want to disturbing him. I just wait for him
> silently. Haha!

There is a reason for the delay:

http://spot.livejournal.com/311443.html

The good news is that there is a workaround fix now, so as soon as the
last package finishes building (I've already done smoke tests on F-11
and F-12), there will be newer chromium packages in the repo. No idea if
it fixes your problem or not, Flash is proprietary software, I can't
debug it, much less fix it.

~spot