Re: another spin of TeX Live 2009 packages

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 Jindrich Novy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first off, thanks many people who sent me RFE and bugfix
> proposals. I've tried to fix most of them in the current package set
> in the testing repository:

OK, I have finally installed texlive on F11. With this update all worked (with
the exception of some quirks already reported in this list). Unfortunately in
the end I had a non working latex.

Making this story short for some reason texlive-latex was not installed when I
had update the system. Installing it fixed the problem. Does it make sense to
have the latex packages depending on this?

> Thanks,
> Jindrich

Thanks for the hard, :-)

--